Friday, February 15, 2013

{Foodie Friday} Bob & Jo Korean Fusion Truck

Hello and happy Friday!

In brainstorming ways to make Hogaroso more engaging, I decided to implement Foodie Fridays a weekly feature on all things YUM!

For the official kickoff I want to share with you what I eat for lunch at least twice a week, every week, I am seriously obsessed with the spicy chicken at Bob & Jo's Korean Fusion Truck.


Bob and Jo's basically offers choice of meat on: {1} ramen  {2} rice platter. While I usually go for chicken rice platter, ramen does the trick to warm up a cold winter day.

Eating at my desk - Bob & Jo Chicken Ramen

The best part about being a frequent customer is the occasional free dumplings that come my way :)


If you live in NYC or are visiting NYC and come across this truck definitely check it out. 

Do you have any favorite lunch time spots in your area? Any notable food trucks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment