Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekly Chicome {8/20-8/26}

Hello! Here are some of my favorite things this week!

{1}.  Monday was off to a great start with a special delivery. I bought these Boston Terrier silhouette refrigerator magnets from Fire Hydrant Press' Etsy Store, I'm loving all things aqua blue at the moment and these mini Chloes look awfully cute on my refrigerator.


{2}. Ces and I absolutely love film festivals, documentaries and soccer; put them together and you have a masterpiece. We recently checked out the Latin Beat Film Festival at Lincoln Center and saw the film 3 Millones by Jaime and Yamandu Roos. The Roos duo follows the Uruguayan National Team as they seek to win the 2012 World Cup in South Africa. 

{3}. Destination wedding! Two of my dear friends are getting married next Spring in Udaipur, India. With their engagement party coming up in the next couple of weeks, wedding excitement has been kicked into high gear. It is time to start saving the date (and the funds) for an unforgettable getaway at this fabulous location.

{4}. Getting back in the groove of running outside, while the weather allows it my goal is to run outside with Ces and Chloe a couple times a week. 

Chloe decided to take a breather mid run

{5}. Getting a tune-up this week; meaning cut, color, mani and pedi, darker hair to welcome Autumn.

{6}. BBQ-ing with Ces, Chloe and friends on Roosevelt Island. Spending a sunny day grilling, chatting and playing dominoes does not get old.


{7}. Lil sis B-day! My younger sisters are not so little anymore! While I could not be there in person to celebrate Juli's 9th birthday, I made sure she had a sweet day with a gift basket from Dylan's Candy Bar

First day of school 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment