Friday, October 5, 2012

Hogar: A Country-Side English Manor

Hello friends!

I know I've been a bit MIA lately and that is because #1 I had to travel to the UK for a company marketing retreat last week {I took advantage of already being in Europe and had a weekend escapade in Bordeaux, more on that later :)} and #2 have been feeling sick and sniffly this week {boo to changing weather, jet lag and germs}.

Part of the company training just so happened to be held over a two-day stay at a grand, old (built in 1720's), gorgeous English Manor outside Ipswich, England. I absolutely fell in love with this home, the decor was a mix of modern (ghost chairs) and traditional English (chesterfield sofas). Fifteen bedrooms, eleven bathrooms, a library, ballroom, game room and multiple dinning and living areas sitting on acres and acres of land; I just HAD to share it with you.

Master bedroom (aka my accommodations)


Master Bath



Foyer

Dinning Room

Main Entrance

Side Kitchen


Main Kitchen

Breakfast area in main kitchen






Coach house foyer



Library






Coach House

1 comment: